1 cup Heavy Cream
¼ cup + 2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
6 ½ ounces Milk Chocolate, chopped (such as Lindt or Godiva)
4 ½ ounces Dark Chocolate, chopped (such as Lindt or Godiva)
- Bring the heavy cream to a boil.
- Pour the cream into a bowl over the chopped chocolate. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the baileys and whisk until incorporated.
- Serve warm with fresh fruit, marshmallows, and cake cubes.
- Store extra in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Re-warm in the microwave in 30-second increments.