Rosemary Olive Oil Cake
Orange juice - 2 cup
Salt - 2 teaspoon
Eggs, whole - 6 each
Milk - 2 ½ cups
Sugar - 4 cups
Grand Marnier - ½ cup
Olive oil - 3 cups
Lemon zest - 2 each
Rosemary, finely chopped - 2 sprig
Ap flour - 4 cups
Baking soda - 1 teaspoon
Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Reduce the orange juice to ¼ cup. Whisk in the salt.
- Whisk the eggs together well.
- Whisk in the milk, sugar, Grand Marnier, olive oil, lemon zest, and rosemary until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Divide the batter between three 8-inch cake pans that have been sprayed and lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350F for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Unmold the cake and arrange on a platter.
- Cut cake into 16 pieces and garnish with a quenelle of whipped cream.